normal sex life?

i have noticed that even now he still lasts just 2-3 min i asked him to maybe see a doctor about it because its just not lasting very long and i want to make sure its normal plus i would like it to last just a weee bit longer... when i ask about him going to the doctor he says no its embarrassing and that he doesnt need to ...but im thinking that yes he is getting his stuff done but where does that leave me???? any suggestions?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 11:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• In our home, round 1 is usually for him and round 2 (where he can now last longer) is for me. Have you tried that?
    Anonymous

• i think some guys just dont last as long. how old is he? if hes getting older is lasts not so long.

do you do it often? generally the more often you have sex the longer it'll last.

sometimes guys have to "will" it longer. does it just want to get his rocks off and doesn't really care if you want more or not?

try these herbs:
    Horny Goat Weed
    Cnidium
    Ginkgo Biloba
    Tribulus Terrestris

my hubby takes the ginkgo bilboa for energy and stuff.. but hes a long laster... sometimes i just want to shove him off of me haha!

sometimes/lots of times herbs do the trick for lots of different things!!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Try telling him to slow down, also try longer foreplay, that way maybe you can get yours too. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• honey some men are short fuses. maybe you guys could work on that manually together. use manual stimulationn and then stop before he err finishes wait a few and then start again. make him draw himself out
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would definitely keep pushing for him to see a doc because this is really hard on a relationship.

There are a few things you could try in the meantime though. There are some creams that numb him down there so he won't be so sensitive and should last longer. You could also try a cock ring, it goes around the shaft and restricts the bloodflow and is supposed to make him last longer. The only other thing I can think of is to let him get off early, then once recovered, round two should last a lot longer.

Sorry you're going through this.

Anonymous

• He will last longer if he is circumcised, if he is not already done. Otherwise, I can only suggest he penetrates you much, much more slowly , all in slow motion .. You could always talk it over with your own doctor and/or a sex counsellor.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I've been on some meds that I can't get off even though I get heated up and I'll tell ya horny goat weed works very very well. Next time be on top, and when he seems like he's going to blow, slow down change positions or get off him. Or you can always bring up his grandmother. haha Hope this helps. The HGW had me go one night like 15seconds no lie, but we fooled around a lil first too..
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Why stop at one round? I bet he'll last much longer the second time around.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• OK TMI my hubby is a fast one too. and like the PP said. he come fast the first time. then we do it again. and i get mine, he lasts longer
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• my husband is the same way hes takes not long at all, so i was reading cosmo.. hehe the woman boble, and read that.. when your man is about to cum, grab him around the shaft, and hold it for a mminute, this makes it from stopping though it feel like hes going to explode, it will slow down the whole process, do this a few times the more you do it the longer he will be before he can cum. i have done this and now.. on nights when im ready and want to go all night i do this.. just a warning though becarefull how much you make him hold off you can be walking like you just stepped off a horse the next morning! lol
    mom21boy1girl

Answer by mom21boy1girl at 2:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2010