Almost 35 weeks along and suddenly since last night it have been very uncomfortable and it feels like I have mentrual cramps on and off. I also feel nausuas and hott then cold. Is this pretty normal? Is my body just preparing for labor when I still have 5 weeks to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Cramps Or labor pains? HOT & COLD I have been pregnant 5 times & never got that.. see a doctor, please better safe than sorry
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Sounds like gall bladder. Is the pain in your back or upper right? See a doctor.
    Anonymous

• I'd call your doctor.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 11:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• oh man i had gall stones when i was pregnant was not fun at all!! but i had braxton hicks with my son when i was in the end of my pregnancy, (cramps) the hurt like a sob but never had the hot and cold.. i would def call the dr. something could be wrong
    mom21boy1girl

Answer by mom21boy1girl at 2:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Contractions feel a LOT like menstrual cramps. That's the best way to describe contractions. My first daughter was 10 days early and when my contractions started I thought I just had weird cramps. Until I realized they were coming and going very rhythmically. lol. And the hot and cold, I got that too! I felt like flushed but then my skin crawled like I had the shivers. I think it was due to the contractions...
    If I were you I'd time the cramps and see if they're regular. Also take ur temp to rule out a fever or flu. If you don't have a temperature, try to do something to take your mind off it like watch your fav TV show or read. Then see where your at after an hour or two.
    If you develop anymore symptoms call the advice nurse or Dr.
    I had 11 Kidney stones with my first baby. Is your pain sharp and off to the side? And more towards your back? Are you peeing regularly? And drinking fluids?
    Keep us posted on the outcome!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2010