if your ex came into town would you go out lunch with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• with hubbys permission. and only one of them really... cuz most of them are pretty much jerks... and the one who wasn't is still really nice and is married with a kid, too.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Depends on the reason he's my ex. And I'd bring the fiancee along if I did. But as of now, I've really no desire to go out with any ex's, not because I hate them, just cause there's no interest on any level with them
    Anonymous

• Nope, but I hate my ex.. if I didn't hate him, I'd bring hubby along.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• for? unless you still have feelings for him i see no point,if its him that wants to hang out then its him that still does,but honestly i would decline.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• umm no! I don't talk to any of mine. My mom still talks to 2 of her ex husbands and gets along with them so she would say sure but I would say no lol
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• depends on which ex.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Actually Yes, but only because my husband flew him to GA because though he is my ex he was and is my very first best friend I had. Other than that probably not.
    amygraves21

Answer by amygraves21 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Not without hubb's permission and not without hubby there. I am only really friends with one ex, and he would never hang out with me unless he met the hubbs first. I agree the hubbs should be there and should meet this guy. However, if any other ex came into town that scenario wouldn't play out. I'm only aquaintences with one other ex and that's just faces on a FB page.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Depends which Ex and if my Dh would be okay with it. There is one that i would have to say a giant HELL NO! To lol no way do i ever want to see him again, but there are several that i stayed friends with afterwards.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• With one ex I would, but two others I would not. I'm on very good terms with my highschool boyfriend, and he still drops by to visit with my mother, and family. I live on the other side of the country now. If he was here I'd definetly go to dinner with him, but in jeans and no makeup.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010