Mirena, Yaz, Sex, Pain, and my Period...oh, and leaky nipples...

Alright *sigh* here goes...
I got my mirena out in January, after severe pain during sex. I had a terrible, very very heavy painful period that came and went quickly. The dr ordered and ultrasound, which looked fine. Sex is still painful, however. I was put on Yaz and I'm two weeks into it, and two weeks off of my period. But, last night we had sex and I got really bad pains, followed by my period during or directly after the sex. Now, my nipples are all moist as though I'm lactating a bit.
I'm on medicaid and the doctor said that I'm just crazy, and that I'm fine. But, I didn't know that bleeding and leaking were symptoms of craziness, and I really don't think that the pain is because I'm nuts, either. Help, I'm losing it!
Ps. Took a pregnancy test a week ago and it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Health

• Get another ultrasound.

I had to beg my doc for one for 3 months and when they finally would do it, guess who was right? ME.

Your body. Demand care.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• right about what?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry for your issues!! Its sad enough to be going through unhappy times when your body is having problems! Probably fighting off the unnatural things affecting your body. Some things don't seem right! May be your hormones and system is out of wack/balance. Etc.. Sometimes doctors want a quick fix to get rid of you! Hugs to you! Can you see someone else? Best of luck in your healing and wellness! You know your own body best. Get your treatments you need!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2010