he calls her at least 5 times until she picks up..

my SO calls his "best friend" at least 5 times in a row until she answers, one right after the other. does this sound strange to you? and he always calls her before me when he gets out of work. would that bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• theres something majorly wrong with this.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Would it bother me? UHHHH Yeah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yeah that happened with my ex boyfriend from when I was like 14, but then everything changed and now I'm married with six kids, pregnant with two, had my first three kids when I was 16, and loving my life. Sorry got caught up in my life, but anyways, I think you should seriously talk to the girl and the guy and see if he was really ment to be your best friend. Hope that helped!!
    NatiMarti

Answer by NatiMarti at 12:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• OP: I just didn't know if I was overreacting or not. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• u sure they are ONLY best friends,.......
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• OP: No, we've had problems with her in the past, but he won't stop talking to her and calls my accusations the reason why we fight because nothings going on between them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• hmm unless shes a butch lesbian i would confront them both
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• hmm honey, that is BS. that is the behaviour of a boyfriend. not a FRIEND>
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Sounds like You need to talk to him about it, but don't get upset, or jump into conclusions! But yes it does sound strange and maybe it sounds like He has some kind of feelings for this person! For him to be calling 5 times in a row! Lol I do that to My husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yeah, I don't even call my SO 5 times in a row, and if he doesn't pick up, I worry b/c he's a truck driver and might have had an accident or something. So, I find that to be very strange. Him calling her before you when getting out of work also seems odd. It does kind of sound to me like, at the very least, he doesn't get the boundaries of friendship compared to the boundaries of a romantic relationship.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2010