what can i do t get my son to stop

okay i made a post the other day about my son but now i really need help my son is getting out of hand and i dont know what to do. my son today t daycare pushed a girl and bite her on her lip and made her bleed im so furious and furious they did not call me to pick him up from daycare i dont know what to do i want to cry :(

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• how do you correct him? maybie you need to change the way your correcting him.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Ooooh, that is clearly no good. Two things come to mind. Do you bust his little bum and discipline him at home? In a way that is clear, precise? Next, sounds like he needs attention or may be spoiled? Not to bash at all, these are just the things popping into my head. for all I know, you are totally after him with the discipline. do you have an major or new changes that have taken place lately? Does he like daycare? Has he learned to deal with anger? I'd sort of go through a list of things, talk to the pediatrician and day care lady to find out exactly what prompted the bite. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• ok its time to consult your pediatrician about a behavioural therpapist /family therapy. You need help with this. you are not gonna be able to do this without some assistance i dont think. he is becoming dangerous. as for the PP , you realize this child is too young to associate a spanking with what he did at ddaycare? by the time you get a child this age home, they dont know anymore what they DID.

Honey reach out for help from your Dr and community therapists
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• thanks for the help ladies :) im so furious with him i dont want him to turn into his father that beats woman. fyi his father has not been i n the picture since my son has been born nor wants to be that goes for the other grandparents. nothing has changed in my home except my bf of nearly three years wants to live in his own apt so i dono if he senses something. i already talked to my sons dr. he dont give a hoot all he told me was hes a boy what do you expect, so saturday im taking him to a second opinion and hopefully i ca get referral to the children's hospital

elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I like Anon 11:02's answer.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010