herpes

do you or does anyone you know have herpes? How do you deal with it ... dating pain of outbreaks... ect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Health

• Yeah I have herpes, and I have now had it for years, get veltrax its a bit pricey but after a year of taking it you never have to take it again now you will till have herpes but 97% of people do not have outbreaks after taking this and just always have some meds and you will know what it feels like before its a fullblown outbreak and you can start the meds and with in a day you feel better.
    NOW dating is harder dont have sex untill you tell the person, its often hard to meet people that are educated about herpes people think its the end of the world now if you want someone to talk to you about this im more then while to talk about this issue. dating can be hard but your life isnt over, and it is your right now to tell people that you arent with like friends ect NOW I would keep this to myself and not share with judgemental people cause this is personal and not their business unless you are sleeping with them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• There are decent guys out there who don't care if you have it. Just don't tell people who are critical about everything and know your life is not over. Eventually days or even weeks will go by without you even thinking about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2010