Sleepless nights, anyone else with me?

can't sleep for anything. tried everything, decided to stop fighting it and just play around on here for a bit....how you mommas doing?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 3:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HI YA!! welcome to the night shift! I have insomnia tonight. not prenant! LOL other than that I am good and BORED
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Hey ladies! I'm board...I'm exhausted but I'm waiting on DH to get home.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He had to run to the store to get some last minute items before the snow and ice hit.
    miasmommy21407

• Welcome to thenight shift!!!!! lol. im waiting to go to the clinic to find out if im pregnant and i cant sleep. only 21/2 more hours till were there! If i am , ill be 7 weeks along and due oct 7or8th
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• where do you live? were in southern AR and were fixing to get blast of snow *not much but im driving since dh was born in mexico and raised here * i was raised in the sierras in CA.....so i drive! lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 7:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2010