How can I help my daughter?

My daughter is having a hard time breathing at night for the past couple of days, during the day she is ok. Does anyone know what the problem could be?.... could the air be too dry? I always keep a wet towel on the radiator. What else can i do to help her breath normal? She is 18 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Number 1, Take the towel off the radiator! Never put stuff on or near the radiator!
    Number 2, Take her to the Doctor! Irregular or difficulty breathing is most definitely not something to mess with or take lightly! Take her in ASAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• dittto sorry honey, you gotta take her to a Dr
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I agree take her to your doctor she may need a nebulizer treatment with simple saline that will open her airways , if you want to purify the air in her room then buy a humidifier and place in her room at night let it start to run at least a half hour before her bedtime and that will help , but please take her to her pediatrician , it is serious
    MrsMartinez1123

Answer by MrsMartinez1123 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2010