LADIES PLEASE HELP!

ok so i have been with my boyfriend for 5 yrs and i have never had an organsim with him..we have tryed extenze for women and men and still nuthing..He is my 1st ( i have never been involved within anyone but him) but im am SO tired of not being sexual pleased.. im no even pleased with him giving me oral...What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• from the sounds of it you have tried about everthing. which tells me that you might need to talk to your Gynecologist about it. there might be a physical reason like low hormones or something. YOu didnt suffer and sexual trauma as a child did you? cause that can block pleasure.

have you EVER had an orgasm? by yourself i mean
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• HELLO, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING SEXUAL HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS A VIRGIN WHEN I MET HIM...AND YES UNFORTUNATLEY I GIVE MYSELF ORGASMS ALMOST EVERYDAY!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• you dont need to yelll honey. that is what all caps means online. I only asked that cause it is common to have that side affect as a grown up. ok so i would ask what is about your man that makes you unhappy? or maybe you dont trust him fully? if you can orgasm by yourself then it sounds like it is the RELATIONSHIP that is at issue
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I didn't for a long while with my hubby (and he is my one and only), but then I discovered I have to be in complete control to have one. He figured out if he'll just let me do my thing it's much more enjoyable for me and then when I'm done he can do his thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• ok so ......................I am really confused. sounds like you ARE having orgasms and you and hubby know you have to be in control to have them. so what is the issue exactly?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• LOL anon 5:44 here. Not the same person as OP :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• & just because you were a virgin when you met doesn't mean you weren't sexually abused!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I never have orgasms by just penetration. I always have to use "other" means of stimulation. Such as a vibrator... lol Get one...it will be AWESOME. And idk about you, but for me...even if I don't have an orgasm with my man...it's still satisfying....he's just that good I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• very true anon17, not all women will orgasm with penetration.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• There are toys that are meant to be used during sex for clitoral stimulation. That might help you have an orgasm while having sex with your husband.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2010