have you had pin worms or butt worms or whatever?tmi btw

Ive had a itchy butthole for 2 or 3 days now and i keep itching it and idk why .. i did colon cleanser a couple days ago and since i stopped taking them its been kinda itchy but not sure if thats it or not.. i took a mirror to see why my butt is sooo itchy and i didnt see anything ... but laying in bed it feel like like bugs are trying to crawl out and keep a weird stinging itching feeling ? i always wipe my butt with wipes after ive took a bowel movement... its kinda red around my butt..but not sure what to do ..its soo annoying.. what should i do?? !!! help im terrifed of this .. i was looking up reasons of what might be happening right now and it said possible worms and after seeing pics im really scared!!!!!!!!! please help :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh and my vagina kinda itches to? im on my period right now also..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• peeps usually get it from drinking contaminated water, eating contaminated food etc. ok wellsince we are all TMI anyways, is there any discharge type looking stuff in that region? cause if so it might be like athletes foot and it could still be a very stubborn yeast infection. is any of the skin in that area dry and cracked feeling?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• well if it is pinworms they can move in to your vaginal area
    sati769leigh

• ummm yuck..... well my butthole was dry.. until i thought the same thing as you..the aletes foot thingy...soo i put some lamisel on it .. this morning i dropped off my hubby to the airport and i was getting a stomach ache and right now i have a tummy ache and i feel like kina puking... ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• that could just be stress. when can you get in to see a Dr?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i just pooped and there was no worms in it .. i looked really close... not until my hubby comes back.. from cali
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 5:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• you cannot see pin worms with the naked eye. honey see a Dr
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• sometimes hemmoroid can be very painful,and itchy. They can make you feel like something is crawling out of your butt
    Michelle215

Answer by Michelle215 at 6:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• When I was real little, I got pin worms a few times and I do remember that when I did poop and wipe off, you can see little white worms moving around, so I'd go tell my mom and she'd take me to the doctor to get an antibiotic. But, honestly what this sounds like to me is hemorrhoids. Go to Wal-Mart or wherever and get some hemorrhoid creme and try that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'd say hemoroids. Try some preparation H.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2010