Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you find out?

Going through a custody battle with my ex, and was wondering if anyone knows how you can get a CPS background check done on someone...
His new wife got her daughter taken away from her for the same type of thing they are doing with my children, but I don't know how to prove it. Any suggestions may help!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • do you have a lawyer? if not i am sure there is a way maybe a private detective? was she charged with anything?

    Answer by sati769leigh at 6:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

  • Call a lawyer or if you are going thur a custody battle with him you should have one. Have him look into it, worth asking your lawyer.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.