Needing a little help girls

So as many of you know my daughter Jocelyn made it to a state level pageant to be held in may. Money is tighter than we thought it would be so we are needing to find some sponsors. This is tax deductible and a great way to advertise or just help out a litle girl. You can purchase a slot in our program book to place a business card or advertisement in or simply write a good luck message to Jocelyn. The slots are $25 to $150 dollars. Advertising in a program book is great because it is seen by all the audience as well as the folks back home that all contestants show it off to. If you would like to help or would love the cheap advertising send me a message or write me back on here and we'll exchange emails.

JocelynsMama1

Asked by JocelynsMama1 at 6:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are one of them mommas that dress your child up to look 30 and she's only 4yrs old. I don't ubnderstand why people do this to there child. You know your child is beautiful why do you need to rest of the world to prove that to you? I just don't under stand all this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• No actually my child is only 13 months old and doesnt wear any make up or anything fake....she just puts on a cute little dress and goes up on stage and acts cute in the center of attention like all little girls like to do. And she wins against older girls in make up just by being herself. I have no problem with glitz pageants if the child is happy doing it and its their decision. However my little girl doesnt wear all that. So you should ask more questions before assuming that the world pageant means make up and big hair.
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 7:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2010