Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you go about switching pediatricians?

Do I just need to ask my sons current pediatrician for all of his paperwork and let them know we are switching? Or is there more to it?


Asked by EthansMommy109 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • You call the pediatrcion that you are switchin too and get their fax number. Then you call the pediatricion that you are seeing and tell them that you are switching and you need them to fax your sons file. Thats that.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2010