Have you ever made a home made Valentine?

Have you ever made a homemade Valentine? I have. With old scraps of Fabric, paper, A Heart laced paper doily Etc.. I made this almost 31 years Ago. It stood up and is cute! I also made DH paper hearts from a paper punch and wrote my own words on each heart. Looking back through the years. These little homemade gifts of love are saved and the most loved. How about You? Many times DH makes me homemade gifts too! They're special made and straight from the heart! Any cute things you want to share to inspire others? Please do! Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Instead of buying valentine's, my Mom had us make them. We always used construction paper. It was a lot of fun!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i grew up making our own.

this year my girls opted to make them too - which meant mommy had a cramped hand from cutting out 75 hearts. lol. we made sucker flowers (sucker glued to a heart with a heart as leaf)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2010