Pick your battles...blah blah!

Ok, well why can't HE close HIS closet door??????

His and hers closets and HIS is always OPEN. Drives me nuts.

I feel better now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• rolling on floor why in the hell can't he put his dirty socks in the hamper!!! I mean come on!!! The other day he came home from the gym & left em in front of the fridge!!! Since when does kitchen equate to dirty clothes?!?!

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Haha

Why can't he put the lid down on the toilet?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I used to keep the kitchen cabinet doors open. It drove my ex-h nuts! He would bump his head on the doors! lol Serves the cheating dog right. Now that I live alone I still leave doors open. Not sure what it is but I feel better with them open. Maybe he's like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• why cant he take ALL the garbage out!!
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Why can't he lift the seat when he pees - and if that's too hard, why can't he CLEAN HIS PISS off the seat?!?

Why can't he replace the bag in the trashcan after he takes it out?!

Why can't he get his clothes IN the hamper?!

And last but not least, why can't he CLOSE the bread bag/cereal/chips bag after he gets what he needs?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• wow I must have a really great DH, he knows closets cabinets, even the shower curtian should be closed if your not using it. And the toilet seat must be down (DS even knows that (: ) he takes the trash out and keeps dirty clothes where they belong. I didn;t realize these things were so rare. WoW. the only issue I have ever had was dishes. i wont do them. wasnt the way I was raised. Who ever cooks and feeds everyone doesnt was the dishes. But his family was more a dictatorship and the weakest person was made to do everything lol.

I'm sorry that your SO's wont keep up after themselfs like grown men. Perhaps a strike or sit in is in order lol.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• why cant he NOT make an ass out of himself in FRONT of the therapy team for our childl
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• The only thing my hubby does is not move the empty hangars to the middle of the bar when he takes something off.and lets the gas in the car get down to zero before he fills up( I don't drive BTW)
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I must have an awesome husband too, and also, I don't let little shit like that bother me anyways. What's the point? My man takes out the garbage when it's full, ALWAYS puts the seat down, and who cares about the closet door? I'm not bashing, to each their own, but our closet is in our master bathroom and the door is always open and I just don't care. One of the benefits of getting older is that stuff doesn't bother you as much as it did when you were younger.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My husband's closet door has been open for 45 years, except for the few times when I have chosen to close it. You know what? I'm just thankful beyond words that he comes home every night, that he has the health to still go to work every day and that he wants to do that, that he is still here to use the clothes that hang in that closet, that I still have the health to wash and iron them for him. The truth is that there are some things in life that just don't matter, but it does sometimes take a few years to realize that they just don't matter.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2010