• In the Spotlight:

Any guesses on Iran's big surprise?

I was just curious if anyone has any guesses as to what Iran's big surprise to the western world would be today? Is it that they are now a Nuclear state? Is it that they are censoring email? Or do you think they have something more destructive in mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ahmadinejad marked this day of their nation celebration as the new 'nuclear' Iran

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He is posturing, most likely.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I was pretty certain they were already "nuclear" so this is no surprise. I don't see this as a punch though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I try not to think about things like that since I have no control over it. WHy get yourself all bent out of shape and stockpiling your anger and fear and arming yourselves,etc. It is pointless. IF there is a surprise, so what? Can you do anything about it? Let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• It was that they are a nuclear state. He won't state clearly what that means.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• LOL I see they are having a big celebration (as well as protests). They are celebrating the fact that that they are a nuclear nation now. LOL I'm sure the world is trembling in their boots over that information. Not like we didn't know it was coming.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• How about that nuclear missile that hey should be close to having done by now? That they are gonna fire ti at Isreal. THat they will be backed by numerous countries and that it will start ww3? What do I win?
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2010