if another woman was going after your man would u sit and do nothing or put her in her place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Been there, done that, had to put her in her place.

She lived down the road, and was sickly with a crappy boyfriend. She was always asking my DH to drive her to the Dr/help with the sink/fix the whole in her roof. I genuinely felt bad for her - but that she was after him was oh-so-obvious. I told her that she needed to back off, and that if she TRULY needed a ride, to call ME.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'd put her in her place
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I would expect my husband to do it! If I had to get involved, he would be in hot water
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I would do the same as Zakysmommy.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yup, Like Zakysmommy said, i would expect my husband to do it and if i see that he tried and she's still coming around than i would have to step in and put her ass in check.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 10:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Ditto Zakysmommy....assuming the relationship is strong and your husband is a good man, she's a non-issue.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I agree with Zakysmommy. I'd expect SO to put her in her place. If he didn't, he and I would be having a long talk about exactly where our relationship is going. And if he did, and she didn't stop, then I'd step in and she'd know when I was done with her that she better back the hell off.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Been there and done that. Some b*tches are real insistant even after they find out about you. I put her in her place by being better than her at EVERYTHING...and I do mean everything. I proved that the grass that looks greener is usually spraypainted to look that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• oh no you can ask my DH I will put that B*tch in her place. In fact I ran one skank to another state (PA to TX) No one F's with my marriage. The slut is lucky she's still standing! I'm definatly the alpha type and run this Sh*t lol.

If some dumb skank wants to flirt fine, he's gotten discounts for that before, just not if I'm standing right there cause I will have her job. I have gotten waitresses and cashiers fired before. One even tried to slip DH her number then said Oh I thought you were his sister. Um hellO dumb *ss he's wearing a wedding ring!
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Put her in her place.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2010