do you think you'll get anything for vday? are you buying him anything

I think I might get some chocolate and a necklace, or a potted plant. I hope its the necklace it will last longer. lol

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i just want him to kiss me and tell me he loves me. we only gt to see each other for only an hour everyday if that. and all i want is some alone time.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'm getting laid.Its all I want!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I love getting flowers! That is all that I hope for. I got him the Deadwood Series DVD set. He has been wanting it for a LONG time and I was so excited to finally get it for him.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I honestly just want him to give me a kiss and tell me he loves me. He does that everyday, so I'm pretty set.
    I don't need gifts. Don't get me wrong, I won't turn down something that he gets me. It's very welcome, but I'm not expecting or wanting anything. If he does something more then a hug then that's his choice. Honestly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• he knows I won't be getting him anything.. I"m broke. Hes getting me a massage since I"m 9 mos pregnant and he won't rub my back anymore.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'm getting my favorite flowers (tulips) tomorrow. Something with it but I'm not sure what it is. My hubby is such a romantic guy. Honestly Idk how I got him because I'm such a simple kind of girl. I never thought I'd be the flower kind of gal, but I've turned into her. And chocolate is an all the time thing so its nothing new. but I'm getting him a new tool he wants! Love love love that man!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Ahem, and I quote "The only holidays we celebrate in this house are birthdays and Christmas" - DH.

Lovely, no? This is what I got when I said I wanted a sit and stand stroller for mothers day -.-'
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I won't be giving him anything except sex and a blow job. I expect nothing except sex.
    Anonymous