Over 40 Moms and Skin Care

i've recently noticed that my skin is just not tight on my face or chin area anymore and would like to start using a product that promotes tightening and anit-aging. Prblem is i have very very sensitive prone to break out (yes still at 42) skin.
Wondering what products you've tried and what works the best???????

JustGail

Asked by JustGail at 10:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i actually use their soap and thier moisturizer with the spf15 in it along with an avenoo one.
    unfortuneately i think i need more help toning and firming the skin now!
    JustGail

Answer by JustGail at 11:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• beauticontrol has a solution for you...I hit 40 and everything that I had been using stopped working. I gave up, then I found beauticontrol!! It's fantastic and took 5 years off!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauticontrol-Rockford-Illinois-Skincare-Spa-Cosmetics/188886969200?ref=ts
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Alot of my 40+ customers use Avon's Therafirm. No one has told me that it has broke them out. We also offer an Elixir that will tighten skin. Do not use an elixir if you already have dry skin. Make sure you are using a sunscreen on your face because sun damage will hasten that looseness.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 5:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• try getting facials.. they can create formulas that meet your needs AND are very relaxing.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have used a ton of products before and when I tried Arbonne's anti-aging line.....it all stopped there. I fell in LOVE with it ....so much I started a business, knowing I would be telling everyone about it. I am going to be 46 and love how my skin looks and feels. If you would like me to send you a sample, please let me know.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I use Mary Kay's Timewise product. Also using this new hand cream product from Mary Kay. I understand you can tell the age of a woman by her hands. ugh! pm me if you like more info. They have a 100% customer satisfaction.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• BeautiControl platinum line and instant face lift that is what i recommend for you.

www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie

Sabrina
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 3:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2010