Anyone have 3 babies at age 25? Underwear suggestions, please!

I'm hoping for your help and suggestions! My DD is 25. She has boys 4 &2, And a baby girl that's 4 months new. She has no underwear that fits her or that are wearable. Yers they're very poor. Lay off's! My DH, my older DD & myself are jobless. The economy is bad here! But DD needs underwear. I see DD has more weight on. I'm unsure what size to buy her. The only underwear she had I bought her. And they fell off. Any Clues or reccomendation on a better size? She used to wear size:6. But she can't fit in them yet. So any clues? What's the best price, brand and most comfortable for me to get her? Price is a factor since we're very poor here too! But we all need and want to feel pretty. We all need underwaer. And if I don't get her any she'll have none! So I'm looking for suggestions for that and a good nursing Bra. So I'm at your mercy for your suggestions and replies for good brands, quality and useful! Thank you for replies.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we don't all NEED underwear...i'm not wearing any right now.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• best line of CHEAP nursing bras that I found was at Target. She'll need to try on a few to see what fits best though- unless she has an item number to give you, there is no guarantee that she'll be able to wear it.

as for undies- wait about 3 weeks, and you'll be able to get all of the valentines undies on clearance (that's what I do- and x-mas, and halloween too!) for a fraction of what they originally cost! and you'll be getting quality name brands. I always have the best of luck somewhere like Kohls for undies. Also check TJ Maxx, Ross & Marshalls (If you have any of those around) and you'll get good quality name brand undies for pennies on the dollar. It's just about time for me to go underwear shopping too. lol

really, you can get good stuff if you know where and when to look- I'm the clearance rack queen! LMAO
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I really like the comfort, durability and affordability of Hanes. Find out her hip measurements and if she likes low rise, bikini, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• start with what she had. If 6 is to small, buy a pack of 7 and a pack of 8. I found there's not a huge difference between the 5 and 6 anyway. So 7 or 8 may be a good fit. Unless she's a lot bigger. by the packs were you get 5 or 6 pair at once.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I bought nursing bras at WalMart for under $10 each, and I found nice nursing tanks at Target. For even lower cost you might try Craigslist or consignment shops that deal in maternity stuff. I see nursing bras advertised on Criagslist under the baby and kids catagory all the time.

For underwear, I'd probably try WalMart. They have lots to choose from. I'd try getting some that are really stretchy. I can't think of the brand, but they usually have some for about $2 - $3 per pair. I could afford to spend more, but I buy those because I like them and they are cheap. Also, clearance racks at any store can be great for this kind of stuff. I've never bought any, but I've even seen panties at Dollar Tree, so I expect you can find some for not much money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• yeah, i would'nt be buying her any sexy underwear. everyone may want to feel pretty but she already has 3 kids and is jobless and you may end up with one more mouth to feed strutting around in sexy underwear. I would buy her a 6 pack of granny pannies about 5 dollars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I love Hanes boxer briefs. BTW, I am not sure what having 3 children at 25 has to do with undewear size. I had 4 children in 5 years with my 1st being born when I was 19 and my last being born when I was 24 and within 3 mos. of my 4th son being born I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 105#'s.
    Anonymous

• Anon :36, really? Was that necessary? The kind of undies you wear doesn't produce children. Women who wear granny panties still have sex! There's no indicator here that her daughter is irresponsible just because she is 25 with 3 children. I was 24 when my 4th was born and had been married for 6 years (my 1st was born 10 mos. and 7 days after I got married, I got pregnant after I got married & I was 18 when I got married). You can be doing just fine financially and then have lay offs happen, that doesn't mean you are a lazy welfare parent like you are suggesting. Would you say the same thing about a 32yo mom of 3?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My sister is!! Not sure what that has to do with underwear tho since everyone prefers different styles. If I were you I'd go to Target.. they have Hanes underwear at really reasonable prices. Get the cotton ones, and go with what style she usually wears. If your unsure.. ask her! Bikinis are popular, so are the boyshorts and boxer types. I'm a boyshorts kinda person when I wear underwear (which is seldom but I think those are the most comfortable) If she wears a 6 normally but can't fit into them yet.. get 7's.. they'll still be close enough that when she loses the baby weight she'll still be able to fit in them.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• what mom would want to buy sexy underwear for their daughter anyways?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2010