what to do?

My boyfriend has been very angry with me lately for no reason at all. I do absoulutly nothing and he gets mad at me. Like if my laundry isn't done when he says he gets mad. I have a hard time keeping up with laundry cause I live in an apartment and have two children and its the middle of winter so its hard. He has also been getting mad at me if I don't have sex with him. Last night I found his materbating. I have sex with him twice a day almost everyday and its still not enough. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice on how to explain my feelings so he will listen. Oh and everytime I try to tell him something he leaves and call me a stupid bitch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• He call you a stupid bitch and you stay with him???? He does not respect you get the f****k out today!!!!!! talking will not change him.
    He thinks you are his slave.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Verbal abuse at it's best, why do you stay?

Answer by older at 11:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I agree with Gammie!
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He is an emotional and verbally abusive man who disrespects you. It won't change. You can choose to accept his abusive behavior and adapt to it or you can make plans to leave and find a decent man. BTW, there is nothing you can do to satisfy a man like that bc he can never be happy with what you do. He'll be that way with all women so don't think it's you. It's his issue not your's but after a while it will wear you down and depress you. If getting out is an option, you might think about doing that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Is his job stressing him out or is this normal everyday behavior?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I would be thankful that he's just a boyfriend and not a husband. Then I would kindly ask him to take his issues elsewhere and be done with him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He just doesn't love you.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• you ARE his doormat. No man who has any respect for you will treat you the way he is treating you. He's walking all over you, you're allowing it so he'll do it more and more and worse and worse. Get out of that relationship ASAP to save yourself, your self respect and your children. Don't subject yourself to that abuse nor your children. You are better than that and so are they!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• The key word here is 'BOYFRIEND" WHICH EQUALS TEMPORARY! I would sit down and consider your options. I definitely would not progress with the relationship the way it is ( no marriage). If you are having this many problems while dating could you imagine the problems if you were married? Give him ( it) a timeline to change, try couples counseling and if it isn't going to be ( equal) and work then it is probably time to end the relationship.
    Anonymous

• Are you serious? What you have here lady is a control freak and an abuser. Lose the loser! He is not going to change.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2010