Maternity belts

Any one know of good maternity belt? Especially one for twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lol! I had twins and my dd hated the maternity belt.She would kick and flip around till I removed it~Oh,Well,sometimes they can have an oppnion right from the get go. I hope your los like it better than mine did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• omg I loved mine I got an adjustable on I could also use after DS can. It was alife saver I could actually go shopping. I was HUGE. everyone thougt I was having twin. and DS was big (long and 10LBs). It deffinatly helped with my back. I was ALL belly.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I bought one at Toys R Us when I was pregnant with twins. I hated it at first, but when I started really expanding it made a huge difference. They run $20 - $30. I know you can find some really fancy and expensive ones online, but if the cheaper on works you can buy two so you can switch out and wash them. Towards the end of my pregnancy I could not leave the house without one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I forgot to add - the one I bought was just a regular one, not anything special for twins. Because it goes under your belly you don't really need anything bigger around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I didn't so much have a belt, but it was this stretchy band that went over the belly. I bought it off Ebay and LOVED it. It was like spandex and it helped my back sooo much! My baby was 9 pounds 2 ounces when I had her and my back ached all the time. At first I only wore it when I went into town, but towards the end I wore it all the time to help with the pain I had in my hips and pelvis. I'd definitely recommend it to EVERY pregnant woman! I just wish I had one with my first babies!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2010