re-worded previous question: Godparents....

My sister in law has asked my DH and I to be godparents to her son....in our case, not being very religious, she wants us to care for her son if something happened to her and her hubby...it's less about religion for us. So we are meeting him for the 1st time next month and we want to give him some kind of special gift that he can keep forever- wondering if anyone has any good ideas....thanks!!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would suggest something engraved? maybe a piggy bank or somehting like that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• try things remembered ( dont know if they have that were you are ) but they have alot of memtos you can get engraved like silver rattles and shoes piggy banks everything try the website if you dont have one near you. http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Home_10001_9951
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• An engraved piggy bank. try The Corner Stork .com. Thats where I purchased the banks for my god kids.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• momentos*
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2010