HEAD COLD!!PLEASE HELP!!

My 4 month old has a bad head cold what can I give her? I am headed to the store soon up buy something for her I just don't know what. PLEASE HELP!!

JDalila

Asked by JDalila at 11:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Saline Nasal Mist is my favorite "all natural" cold remedy for babies.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I think infants tylenol is about the only this you can give her medicine wise. My baby has been sick for the past few days. I went to the store last night...and I found "Hylands homeopathic" c-plus cold tablets"...I've never tried them until last night and they actually seem to help a little. It is an all natural self healing type thing.But my daughter will be 1 yr old in a few days...I'm not sure if yours would be too young to take that. Other things I got to help soothe and comfort her was lavendar night time bath and vicks baby rub. Last night I gave he a nice warm bubble bath with the bedtime bath,rubbed her down with vicks baby rub,gave her some motrin,2 of the homepathic tablets and she slept really well and seemed to feel a little better this morning.You can always ask the pharmacist at the store..they can be really helpful. Hope she feels better soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010