conceive a girl...

Im the proud mo ther of 2 boys but me and my husb would like to try to go for a girl.. does anyone have any tricks they now that work or could work to tip the scales in my favor to conceive a girl?

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• get him drunk??? idk if that works but i heard it did i know a guy who drinks all the time and he has had nothing but girls 3 of them!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• hey ill try it... what about if the mommy gets drunk too lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• There is no trick to get a girl/boy. It all depends on the males sperm. So you have a 50/50 chance of a girl.
    Anonymous

• i wish all the best for you....to have a girl if that is what you want. I wanted a girl too. I have 3 wonderful boys and am pregnant with my 4th boy. I was just happy that he is healthy. My aunt swears she had her girl and she was planned. She thinks that having sex a certain number of days after you ovulate youll get a girl...dont remember how many days she claims that is, but i dont believe it anyway....lol
    Anonymous

• i was told that if you have sex before you ovulate, you would have a girl since they are slow swimmers. Where if you have sex on your ovulation day or right after, it would be a boy- they are fast swimmers. I don't know if its true...but thats what i heard
    1passioninlife

Answer by 1passioninlife at 9:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010