Where is your favorite place to buy baby/toddler clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Children's Place, Osh Kosh outlet, Old Navy and sometimes Target. I've found that if you shop the clearance, you can get clothes for the same prices as Walmart, but they're better quality and hold up longer.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i love childrens place too... i dont know where u live but if u live in ny i love kohls bc they have brands like carters and osh kosh and jumping beans for like half the price..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Kid resale shops mostly...I get the best deals there for named brand clothes. Other than that...its Walmart for the baby and AJ Wright for my big boy :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I buy a lot of cute stuff from the Crazy 8 website. They have stores, just not where I live. Same company as Gymboree, but I think the price point is a bit lower. And we love the Osh Kosh and Carters outlets.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Kohls, Fred meyer, jcpenny, old navy..... Used to be walmart but their clothes would be either too big or too small
    while the tags said the same size!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• We live right near an outlet mall and I love shopping at OshKosh, Gymboree and Carter's there. Everything is always going on sale and I get some awesome deals. For example, I just went to OshKosh and got a $20 pair of jeans for $3! Can't beat it!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 2:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Gymboree, Crazy 8 and Target. These companys have great clothes and what i love is they switch out the styles so often you can always get their items on sale!
    lrr3284

Answer by lrr3284 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Wal-Mart
    Kayotic_Mommy

Answer by Kayotic_Mommy at 2:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2010