umbrella stroller with snack tray?

Any ideas on a umbrella stroller with a snack tray for under $100? Where can I buy it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• never seen an umbrella stroller with a tray sorry....
    Anonymous

• my son has an awesome stroller. it's not really an "umbrella" stroller but it's not as huge and bulky as some of the other ones. i don't know what it's called but it's made by jeep. we got it at the baby shower so i'm not sure how much it cost but i'm pretty sure i've seen them at walmart.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• target has them online and in store (at least our does), and it's light like an umbrella stroller, but just a tiny bit bigger..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• well i just bought a combi and loooove the hell out of it. it has a bar across th front with two little compartments for a drink and snack but not really a whole tray. it is also fully removeable so that you dont have to use it. also trifolds smaller than my vacuum cleaner. sadly it was 129 at babies r us. they have a cheaper model we looked at for 60 but they dont have the lil cups you are looking for. almost all of the more compact strollers they had were along the same lines, or jogging strollers which had nothing. hope you find something!!! mine is called the combi cosmo EX!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 11:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I just got one, I think I paid around $60 at Babies R Us. I like it so far.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3331820
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2010