how true is it????

heyy ladies; i havnt been on in a while:) anyway, i have a 4 yr old lil lady and (though its not yet confirmed) culd possibly pregnant now. im just wondering how many of u have ever heard that children stick by ur side like glue whn u are pregnant? lol, mine wont budge... dd ur lil 1s become realli attached while u were pregnant? huh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. My little girl is like that anyway. It drives me nutty and there is no bun in my oven. She is three and a half. If it is true then I've been pregnant for a couple of months with periods.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• No
    Anonymous

• Never heard of that one before..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• my lil1 is also very attatched. just seems Xtra clingy recently tho. lol, gud luck getting some gud ol "you" time in ;)
    Anonymous

• very common, mine was a velcro child
    M3momma

Answer by M3momma at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Ive heard about it but its not true,because if it were i been pregnant for 2 years and have no belly or contractions,lol :P
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I never heard that one....
    ...for me...it's the dogs that are staying by my side now...not my 2 yr old....lol.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 12:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• for my three kids with each otlder child their clingyness came after baby born not in pregnancy. Try activities about baby and include big sister - big sister's pictures drawn for baby and hang up when you're home from hospital... have big sister tell a story on tape for baby each month or week and play to your tummy... it's important for her to know that you Want and Will include her and won't forget her. Starting that now with activities for big sister to gift baby with after birth will make your first born know she's included and still important. After each of my younger kids were born, the older child was allowed to come to me to read to me and baby to help us sleep. They each did quiet time activities any time they wanted after births. Now my older two are 25 yo and 22 yo and youngest 17 yo. I worked hard to make sure that each child knew they were deserving of their own time with friends, me and siblings too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• 'my lil1 is also very attatched. just seems Xtra clingy recently tho. lol, gud luck getting some gud ol "you" time in ;)'

are you the op? if not, you type exactly like the op. why agree with yourself?

Anonymous

• No. Mine was 4 when I was pg with the second. She's always been independent, and that didn't change when I got pregnant.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2010