Nervous

DH will be coming home very soon from his deployment and I cant even begin to explain how excited I am..but at the same time im super nervous and I dont know why....I feel like we will be strangers and it will be the first time again..I dont know why I feel this way but im just so nervous, I want everything to be perfect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Think of it as another honeymoon. Congrats on your hubby coming home. : ) I'm excited for you!
    Anonymous

• oh thats the most exciting feeling in the world...dh has deployed 6 times now and its perfectly normal to be nervous! It's like meeting again for the first time!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i know the feeling all to well. i felt the same way when my hubby came home 7 mos ago. was our first deployment too. its normal (i think.) especially if your newly weds like my dh and i were. he deployed just 3 mos after we got married, and i was 5 1/2 mos pregnant at the time. believe me it was difficult when he came back. he was distant and withdrawn. he is actually still somewhat distant and withdrawn, but its getting better.
    U.S.ArmyWife

Answer by U.S.ArmyWife at 12:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2010