What are you getting your honey for Valentine's Day?

Mine usually gets me flowers, a huge talking balloon that says I Love You and a card. I tell thank you so much but I'd rather just have the money he spends on the flowers he just tells be to be quiet. Seriously I know some ladies love receiving flowers at home at work etc. but me neh! I'd rather buy me something I really like :) I am just strange that way I guess. My ds asked me what I was getting daddy for valentine's I told him nothing but a swift kick in the butt he laughs...but did have a look on his face like... hmmm she isn't getting him anything! I was dropping them off at school then he had to get down.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was thinking about getting him a new game for his xbox360.
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I've never gotten anything, but this year we get to sleep in - kids are spending the weekend at the grandparents.

I always get him something - but its usually what the kids get. everything comes in packs of 4, so thats 3 kids and dh
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I bought him a brand new 2010 Nissan Xterra SE. He's been wanting one for a long time. I have it stored at my uncle's business. I can't wait to see the look on his face.
    Anonymous

• um i got him a sweet card. and what i got for V-day well hahaha its MY 189.00 college books. thats what i got but im am NOT COMPLAINING! and a bottle of champange. We're really not the romantic type lol :D
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010