am I a bad person because i hate my parents? expecial my mom?

i hate my parents because they made a arranged marriage for me, i never though they could do it because in my house we did not follow every muslim rules, because i always used a normal clothes and than one they i heard my dad saying to my mom that she should prepare me for marriage, so like i say she promise me that he was not talking about me, and she promise that i will not get married.I always express to my parents that i love to stud that i would like to travel and things like that and than when i follow in love i would married, but if they knew why they did that to? i still ask myself why? why?How can someone always saying that love me and that he will always protect me and than he do what he did? i'm talkin about my dad
Now i feel that they never love because i can't understand why! i begged so many times.i Remember the day of my married party i cry and i always keep saying mom please help, than i had to sleep with him.

betinha

Asked by betinha at 1:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Hugs!!! I don't think you are a bad person at all. I think you are feeling very hurt and betrayed because your parents did not respect your wishes and they were not honest with you. I am so sorry you were not allowed to follow your heart and decide your own future.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• How old are you?

So in the end of your post you say you ARE married and had to sleep with him? Not sure I understood that part, but it there anyway that you can do what you want bc your mom sounds like she might help you but seems to be in the middle of this between you and your dad. If you live here in the states then you should live here like an american...If not then there is not much you can do but follow through that is the muslim belief...Hope you find what you aee looking for....GL

Anonymous

• I think if you asked this question and explained it the way you did, I think you know the answer to that. Obviously not. My mom forced me into a private school 500 miles away from all my friends and family because she wanted me to go to college and do this and that, and I hate school, I just wanted to settle down and start a family and yeah, that's just what I did. I think when my kids start going to preschool, I'm going to get into school so I have a little more of a social life and something to fall back on if something happens to my wonderful husband who provides for our family. But I resent my mother for doing that to me and putting me through years of abuse before that
    Anonymous

• You have to accept what has happened is over. You can't keep looking back. If you are not happy then make a change. If your religion doesn't allow that then make a change in your so you can accept things as they are and make the best of it. You can blame your parents all you want but it's not doing anything but building up negative energy in you. It's not hurting them. Find a way to let it go so you can find your joy in life.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Go to the court house and HAVE it Anulled!!!!
    You Live In America. Love and respect your Parents. They love you. They are doing what they feel is right. But child, You Live Free because of the blood shed by our greatest Heros in the world. This world has been tried and proved. YOU HAVE A VOICE< LET IT ROAR!!!!!!
    MamasTooOld

Answer by MamasTooOld at 2:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2010