I need ideas....

I've exhausted all my resources, I've tried to keep my head above water for much to long as it is.
Other than plasma donation (done that), selling everything (done that) or going on PA (would lose money going this route) what can I do to make so money. My child support is gone, I've interviewed at sooo many places I can't see straight and still haven't found a job. I'm independently employed but nobody is spending....
I really need some fresh ideas. My landlord expects $200 more by Monday and I have nothing! I'm a single mom and already have the best rent in town, moving is not an option. I really need to figure something out. Help me brainstorm ladies!

Marsella

Asked by Marsella at 1:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go on Craigslist and start cleaning houses. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• babysitting job @ home. I know tons of mothers who stay at home and babysit kids to at least bring in some money. there are tons of moms that have to work and need someone to watch thier kids!
    Anonymous

• Large department stores are always hiring it seems...the US gov't is also hiring for the census and you can do that whenever your schedule allows, but it doesn't start until April. You must take a short test...the pay is pretty good! Sell some items at a consignment shop...childcare in your home?
    Anonymous

• The Census is a great idea. It's temporary but the pay is great. I know that won't help your immediate situation but it's a start.

Also, you should look at online jobs, there are some legit ones out there! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• If you got the body and know how to dance on the pole go for that...seriously atleast for alittle while until you get back on your feet...sorry idk the above suggestions are good. I babysit bc I am a sahm and the money is good I would start from there. GL
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the ideas!
    I did apply for the census job, I should hear about that at the begining of March.
    How do you find people to babysit for? I could do night shift! I know from expereicne that it's not easy finding night shift care....
    Anybody know what internet jobs will work?
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 5:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• To find/advertise babysitting jobs: www.craigslist.org  www.care.com  www.sittercity.com

Answer by rkoloms at 5:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010