what are some things other woman did to pursue you man...well at least try to pursue?

or any other tale tell signs thats she wanted your man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• You mean the blonde bimbo who thought it was cute to walk up to my husband and rub her boobs all over his arm. In front of me...and all our friends at the dance club we attended every week. My husband was oblivious to her. He was too busy talking sports or tech with friends to notice. One night I had had enough. I physically shouldered in between her and him. She got her panties in a wad and called me the C word. I met her out in the parking lot 10 minutes later and promptly whooped her butt. We never saw her again in the club...and nobody else ever tried to get fresh with my husband.
    Anonymous

• talking to him when i walk away instead of infront of me. touching him while talking, smiling alot and useing flurty posture. You can usually see it in there eyes. Trust yourself...if you feel like she want's your man, then she more then likely does.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• She casually asked me where he worked then looked up the number and actually went to his business. She purposely did things that made me look mad in front of him. He actually ended up with her for a couple months then we got back together. That was 7 years ago and I am over it.
    Anonymous

• i just recently like three days ago found a picture of her vagina on his phone she sent it to him, this crap has been going on for 8yrs. he's totally not into her and she just doesn'tget it, sad
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Telling my husband she was in love with him, telling my husband that she talks to her therapist about him all the time, calling him several times after I told her that she needs to knock it off, sending him picture messages. (This was between 2 different women.) I finally told one that if she didn't knock it off, they would never find her body.
    proudmama1207

Answer by proudmama1207 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My COUSIN is always trying to put me down in front of my fiance, like say that her boobs are bigger than mine, things like that, also she get on thee floor while wearing a tank top, and lean realllyy far down so her boobs hang out, whenever she comes near us, she stares at him, if shes talking to us, she will ONLY look at him, if she needs anything from us, shell call his phone. Shes always running outside the minute he goes to smoke a ciggarette, its ridiculous . and i mean i trust my fiance, with everything i have, because for 1, shes repulsive and extremely annoying and immature! and for 2 shes a very dirty girl, she dont take care of herself, sleeps around etc. but still the stuff she does, is hilarious because she thinks shes getting somewhere.
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Well my DH works with a wanna be ho. She has backed off now though. I am positive she was interested in him. She asked him to go on a cruise with her, would text my dh, took pics of herself with his phone, programed her number in his phone. I had a talk many times with dh. He also allowed he to use his phone while he was doing something else at work. So she was not the only one at fault. He was allowing it. She was overweight so he did not think she was any kind of threat. She was eating it up. Oh and everytime I was supposed to meet her she bailed. I forced myself on her once. The kids and I came into work once with dh, we were already with him and he got called in for a couple hours. She she had no choice but to FINALLY meet me. She hasn't texted him since. I check the phone records. My DH has put distance between them also.

Anonymous