Will he run and hide?

My best friend is Ken. He has been there for me from day one. When I got pregnant with my baby he helped me out when ever he could. I think along the way of almost three years of friendship I have fallen for him. For valentines day we are going to go see him and I want to tell him how i feel. But afraid he will turn me down or run and hide. Should I tell him how I feel or leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would see how the day goes. flurt alittle bit and see if he responds to your action. If you look at him with intent and he looks uncomfurtable, then I wouldn't. But you never know how it will go. You can tell him that you love him, and if he gets that deer in the head lights look, then try to make it sound less threatening. You can tell him that you love who he is and are greatful to have him in your life, and that the woman that gets his heart will be very lucky. If he can't read between those lines then he's blind. If he looks uncomfurtable...then change the subject, and before you leave, let him know that you didn't want to make him uncomfurtabe, you just wanted him to know that you apriciate him. Thats what I would do.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Talk to him about it. See if the two of you can go on a date together and see what happens. But make sure that he knows that if he dosnt want to that its fine and it wont ruin your friendship.
    Anonymous

• Nothing ventured nothing gained! Good for you, and the best of luck!!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010