Moveon.org criticizes Obama for his comment on Banker Bonuses. What does Obama do?

Correction from the White House: Obama is not keen on banker bonuses
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2010/02/obama-banker-bonuses.html

Article about moveon.org
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/11/moveon-hits-obama-for-bon_n_458405.html

Is Obama working for the American People or Moveon.org?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think YOU should move on.
    Anonymous

• Translation: I've got nothing. I wish these people would stop making me feel foolish for voting Obama.
    Anonymous

• He must satisfy the progressives biggest donor. George Soros. The man capable of manipulating entire economies and bringing them to their knees for his own personal gain.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• sigh, Carpy.

I wish it weren't true ... What does that say about the progressive agenda that George Soros has been totally committed to it for so long? He was hoping that their agenda would start to unfold 8 years ago, but then Bush won so he had to wait.

What is in the progressives' goals that makes George Soros so zealous about it? He made his money by manipulating finances so that he was the man who "broke the Bank of England." and made $10 billion on Britain's Black Wednesday Sept. 19, 1992.

This does not inspire me with confidence that he is pushing this agenda so hard and so long because he is a selfless man who wants the best for America !

He is welcome to be a clever money-maker, but it makes me suspicious that the elites behind Obama's agenda are planning to make a LOT of money off the new gov't regime being put into place.

And we're talking about a couple mil in bonuses ?!! Chicken feed !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'm thinking that O really should keep his mouth closed unless he has a Soros-approved speech loaded into his teleprompter. Seems like if he just talks off the cuff, he makes some real lame comments, or comments that must be retracted because they don't fit in with the Soros-approved agenda.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010