Any Call of Duty Widows??

I have lost my husband to Call of Duty! That flippin game has caused more fights than I care to count! I know and understand he dont get a lot of time off of work BUT what about time with me, the kids, taking care of things around the house. Aaaarrgghh! And now after years of this shit...the kids are now addicted...3 boys sucked in by this ridiculous addiction. How do I handle it? Ive tried everything except throwing the damn PS3 out the window....

tracie_alane

Asked by tracie_alane at 2:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah I would throw it out of the window!

Answer by missanc at 2:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Well many people will say things like,"At least your hubby is at home and not out in the streets." or "He's not mature" or "He should grow up" Well I didn't want to hear that crap:-) My husband plays games but he takes care of home and we love each other very much. I understand that his PS3 is something he really enjoys. No man wants things to be taken away COMPLETELY that they enjoy. Men can be clueless, so I simply just open my mouth and tell my hubby when I want some ME time or FAMILY time. Most fo the time I tell him in advance so he can prepare. For example: Honey this Saturday I want you to spend the whole day with me and the kids with no game at all....Or....Tomorrow night I want to hug on you and watch a movie...lol Then I leave him alone and let him play until then. I could never try and take away something he loves so much. That works for us and I don't have any problems. You'll have to find what works for you
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Lmao my husband love that game...he also will not stop playing world of war craft but my husband still finds time to help around the house as for spending time with me unless I start on argument about the fact that he has not spent any time with me lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• On the plus side he is spending time with the kids and passing on a hobby...??
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2010