Cellulite Arms - yuck!

it happened so quick - i did go to Dr and found out I had hypothyroid. but even though I started working out again with dumbells, the cellulite seems to stay and maybe even be worse on my upper arms. Will this ever go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Health

• Keep doing what you are doing and stop focusing on your arms let time go by as long as you are doing something about it...they have creams for cellulite at your local stores CVS or Walgreens I have seen them. GL

treadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• *looks at own flapping arms*
    The upside is...we don't have to spend money on arm floaties?
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I know you can do exercises that target specific areas of your body. Maybe pushups, weights, anything that would work the biceps & tripceps.

I have a video called - Great Arms Guaranteed! - Add firmness, definition, and lean muscle mass to your biceps and triceps with this proven arm routine. If you're interested shoot me an email and I'll give you more info.

You could also look on line for exercises that target the bicep/tripceps.

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 6:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2010