friendship, Teach me how to make, forge, and build friendships

I realized this morning that I, ME, I have no 'go to' friends.
I'm tired of being the 'go to' friend to our circle of fiends. ( no that is not a misspelling )

Please, advise me on How To Make a Lasting Real friendship.

MamasTooOld

Asked by MamasTooOld at 2:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that there is a way. The only friend that comes around to talk and not ask for money or a baby sitter is the one that has stabbed me in the back acouple of times. you just have to look past peoples asses. Nobody is going to treat you right. If your to nice, people with take advantege of you, and if your mean, they wont like you. some how you are going to have to find a place in the middle.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Most friendships are built from common interests. Try finding something you enjoy doing such as working out, book clubs, knitting clubs, even local moms group...... Be open to friendship. You have to be a friend in order to make a friend,

collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2010