i feel pain in my lower back,i should get my period satuerday,do u think this pain sign of period,,coz i am scared about my kidneys having any problemss ,,and these days i have no ensurance thats why? i didn't call the doctor right away!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Health

• ummm, what?
    Anonymous

• I'm guessing you know where in the back area the kidney pain would be bc there are lots of reasons for back pain. I don't recall ever having back pain for a period. That doesn't mean it can't happen but I just have not experienced it. I've had a history of kidney stones so I freak too when pain is in that area. I'd try to flush the kidneys out if you think it's a kidney problem. The pharmacy has something for the pain if it gets too bad but if pain persists you may have to go to the ER or the dr. See if your area has a free health clinic. I'd call the health dept and ask if they know of any free clinics.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010