Spin off question....

Tell us what your kid got into in the shortest amount of time. My son got out of the house within the time it took me to go down and take stuff out of the dryer.He was a few houses down standing in the yard! I'm asking because a mom asked if it was ok to leave her 3 yr old alone to take her other child to school. A kid can do amazing things in 5 minutes or less.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• While I was peeing he got the Pam and sprayed my entire kitchen with it. It was slick as hell in there for days even after scrubbing it several times. Little 3 yr old devil lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I was waiting outside for the bus to drop my dd off, my son slipped in the house, and locked us out...in less than one minute. I had to break the window to unlock the door and get back in!
    It is never okay to leave a small child alone! ACK!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• While I was peeing, she pulled a chair up to the kitchen counter, climbed up, and was playing with the microwave door.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I was doing laundry downstairs. Come up and my toddler had written with permit mark all over my walls.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Oh. A rule..."Don't blink"....In five seconds from sitting on the couch my ds found a scented marker and gave himself a very colorful goatee.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have a million stories.

I was locked out of the house when I went to get the mail.

My boys tied each other up in dental floss and almost fell down the stairs when they were supposed to be napping.

One child got into the washing machine while the other turned it on. I was less than 10 feet away in my bedroom, with the door open, putting on my shoes. He could have easily died.

My children have both escaped out of the house, even with deadbolts locked. Once I was in the shower, once when I was folding laundry, and once when I was doing the dishes. We now have flip latches in addition to the deadbolts and a security system that lets me know if an exterior door has been opened.

Just this week the caught the toaster on fire when they climbed on the counter and put wooden spoons in the toaster and turned it on, while I was 5 feet away doing the dishes.

SO many things can happen in a short period of time
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have a few but this is the one that just happened this week.
    While I was putting my youngest daugher down for a nap my oldest daughter (she is 3 1/2) put one of her Barbie dolls heads on a lightbulb that was on. The lamp was sitting low but is not anymore. It burned half the hair to the lightbulb and smelled like something burning. Not sure if it would of caught fire but its scary what trouble kids can get into!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• while i was in the next room visiting my friend and taking care of my other children, my son pushed my other son down on the floor while he was in his high chair.

my son once had an obsession with putting things in the plug ins. my children also tryed escaping out of the house a few times.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010