If I mail something out under media mail that weighs less than a pound will the usps find out its not really media mail?

I selaed it and printed the postage online, can they still find out or no cause its not thick and it weighs less than a pound.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nah,it could be just a manuscript or something
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• They can search it. Don't do it to save a couple bucks. You could end up with a big fine.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yeah I did it to save some dollars cause I didn't have enough. It was a small toy I was mailing but it felt like it was a dvd. It was all sealed so I don't know how they can search it. If they find out I can also say I didn't know it didn't qualify for media mail. Well it only says on there website media mail is for books, dvds, cd ETC. so why would it say the word ETC if its not for something else right?
    Anonymous

• Thanks for screwing my hubby's line of work. There was just a huge article about the abuse of "media mail" in the last issue of the postal newsletter. Too many people like you trying to screw over the USPS by sending non-media through media postage. So many people think the USPS is screwing them by upping rates & whatnot - guess what, they have to do it because of people like you, and people who are using the USPS less and less period for various reasons (paying bills online instead of mailing a check, etc). The USPS has had to cut so many jobs, pay raises are non-existant, my husband has to do 9 hours of work in 7 or not get paid for the extra 2 hours it takes, because the USPS is losing so much money. Ugh. I hope you get caught, I honestly do. *end rant*
    Anonymous

• Last annonymous don't be abitch! first of all your hubby works for a shitty ass job! usps likes stealing the merchandise and us buyers on ebay get crewed because mailmen stilll the stuff we order! I think we should stick to fedex and ups not usps because that company sucks and there wifes suck too !!!!
    Anonymous

• I hope USPS goes out of business so the bitchy women married to mailmen can go even more nuts! hahahahahaa and i'm gonna keep on ripping them off like they do with us, even the postal stamps price sucks! Mailmen do steal and they deserve to pay the price, they should fire all those son of a bitches that work with usps theyre the ones making the company look worse!
    Anonymous

• bitchy annonymous compalining of her husband working 9 hours and only getting paid 7 well has it ever crossed your mind those extra two hours he can be screwing someone else?!!!!! I guess he mustbe tired of all yoru bitching!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous