Do you ever find your SO repulsive?

For the last week or so, the idea of being physical with my hubby disgusts me. We're not fighting or anything bad going on. I feel so gross just thinking about having sex with him and most of the time it's actually great! So I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Maybe depression or just wacky hormones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I get that way sometimes. SOMETIMES...but rarely. Most of the time, it's right before or right after AF. I think it's hormonal.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Is it the idea of sex itself or just sex with your hubby? Might make a difference in how people answer.
    I know that I do have slumps where I just don't feel like having sex at all, like it's a chore or something, and then sometimes I'm hornier than my SO and I can't keep myself off of him. Depression runs in the women of my family so I've always wondered if my ups and downs were due to that. Could be for both of us. I dunno.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• of course...especially when he decides to go take a big dump before going to bed...UGH!...HANDS OFF, BUSTER!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Hormonal
    Anonymous

• Yes. ever since I had the baby 9 months ago!
    Anonymous

• I have felt that way every since I had my last child almost 3 yrs ago. Friends told me it would go away but geez, how long should that take. I can't even kiss him hardly anymore. I know that sounds horrible and I feel awful about it, but it's like I can't stop pushing him away. I'm beginning to wonder if it's hormonal or something else too!
    Anonymous