What was the best, most useful or favorite shower gift that you received?

Mine ended up being Sophie the Teething Giraffe :)

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 3:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• disposable milk pads that go in your bra. I didn't know that they existed. It was a little embarassing opening them, but that went away when my milk came in and I wasn't going to the store with soaking wet boobies:)
    Anonymous

• It's a tie between the Boppy Pillow and the bouncy seat! Even my husband used the Boppy Pillow when he would help me out on occasion with middle of the night feedings and a cranky baby! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• DIAPERS! I always wanted diapers. With my 1st, no one would buy them for me, and it was the only thing i asked for! with my second one, i got lucky, and got like 8 packs of diapers. I was so happy!
    summergirl618

Answer by summergirl618 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Ooooo I still love my Boppy Pillow!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Diapers! I didn't need to buy them for like 4 months and even then had some of each size after that when we needed to change sizes :)

my baby shower hostess also used fabric as table cloths and I got all the fabric to make clothes for my daughter with :) not a great one for everyone but I love sewing
    Anonymous

• I got some blankets sewn specially for my babies, and they are still using them 2 1/2 years later.
    Anonymous

• ooh..my travel system, moby wrap, diaper bag, boppy pillow.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2010