strippers/age and weight limit?

even if you do not agree with a woman doing it...do you believe there should be an age and weight limit? If so what age and what weight?

IF YOU ARE ANTI STRIPPER PLEASE JUST DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO SAY IS WOMEN SHOULD NOT DO IT. THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No because not all men like skinny and you some like them big and old it is to play off their desires so.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I say every man/woman has their own preference... if a more "curvy" woman wants to dance, let her.... i might find a different table to go to. As for age limits, I don't care. I wouldn't personally want to be suprised by an elderly woman shaking her groove thang on the tables, but if there was an advertisement posted on when she would be dancing I would know when I probably wouldn't stop in:)
    Anonymous

• There are age limits. Some places it is 18 and others it is 21.

Most places don't have a specific weight limit, but they won't hire someone who doesn't fit in. Some places actually do have weight limits based on height.
    Anonymous

• This is meant to be fun???????? IMO, any woman who strips is desperate.And slutty.
    Anonymous

• thats why i asked for you not to leave your opinion. Can you not read?
    Anonymous

• anon...how are they desperate and slutty? some do it to try to support their children
    Anonymous

• well...i guess im not picky on body types...if some chick wanted to dance and weighed 200 pounds then she certainly has my attention but i wouldnt care! as for the height... that would suck if there was a hieght restriction!!! that'd be as bad as trying to model...you can be pretty and skinny as hell but wouldnt qualify because of your hieght...some places need to lay off!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010