Please Help!!

Parents of more than one: around week 36/37 of preg number 2 (or more) did you lose all energy and start feeling like you were "neglecting" your other children? I have a 2 year old and am due on March 9- we go out of the house and do fun children oriented activities 3-4 times a week.... other than that, I let him watch cartoons (up to 4 hours aday) and play with him.
His diet has begun to consist mostly of mac and cheese, canned veggies, french toast and pb and jelly sandwiches. I am feeling like a terrible mother and am overwhelmed at what time I will be able to give him once his little sister comes. Any advice on how to juggle everything/not be such a bum. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was absolutely worn out with my 3rd pregnancy. I laid on the couch and my sons would sit on me. I slept and they watched tv! Do what you need to in order to get the rest that you need. Sounds like you are doing a great job! Take a little more time to rest. Are you keeping up with your vitamins? Sleep whenever your child sleeps and try to make the time you do spend with him extra special. It's probably good for your firstborn to adjust to a little less time and attention from you while he is the only one. It will be like that after the baby too!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010