if you were a stripper (for pretend) what age would you stop and weight?

just for fun and pretend!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would stop when I no longer felt attractive (no specific age or weight), or when it interfered with my family. I did it in my younger days and I knew some women over 30 and a few over 40 that were still looking good.
    Anonymous

• I think if you look good then you can keep on doing. I recently saw a pic. of Demi Moore who looks FINE! and she is almost 50. I'm sure lots of people wouldn't mind seeing her strip.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i was and stopped at age 24 and i weighed 165....i wasnt feeling as pretty as i did when i first started when i weighed 120. I felt like i didnt fit it and the drinking was interefering with my family and health so i quit. I also knew a lot of older women who did it and looked great. I didnt want to be there though because i had my son and i felt like i didnt belong there...i wanted to be a mommy and living the "club life" wasnt very fitting into what i dreamed.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Under 30 & under 140 lbs.
    Anonymous

• I'm a 140 lbs and I wouldn't want to see a 140lb stripper, unless she was six feet tall.
    Anonymous

• anon, you must be a miget
    Anonymous

• 5 foot 3 inches.
    No, that's not considered a MIDGET.
    Anonymous

• haha...most strippers would be 6 feet tall with their heels on
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
    Anonymous

• if i had not done it before i would say i think that you should have to be 21 yrs of age before you can start doing it. I feel like i was too young. Most places that i did work (the higher end places) did have limits on age and weight. Now that i don't do it if i were to go in a club and see a really skinny girl i would be kinda grossed, i would think she was on drugs. If i saw a curvy girl..i would think, right on! If i saw a huge girl i would think she needs to make a web page or something and if i saw an older woman that still had the body and the face i would think good for her but if she was lacking in either i would feel like she has probably been doing nothing but taking her clothes off her entire life and doesnt know anything else and she will probably never find her way out
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010