get paid to shop?

I know about Big Crumbs. com but are there any other "get paid to shop online" sites.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Big crumbs is just a little rebate, there's another one called erewards but I've found it's just better to go directly to the store site and save that money up front.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I want to tell anyone that will listen to be ware of get paid to shop online scams. If anyone is giving you credit cards and asking you to buy merchandise and then ship it to them , DO NOT DO IT. Even if the address is not international. Nigerian schemes are far-reaching.

If it feels like a scam, it probably is.

The secret service will investigate you, and you can be held accountable for your actions.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• You can find a listing of legitimate mystery shopping companies her: www.freelancebyu.com

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Mypoints.com or Cashcrate

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• ive tried a lot of those and never made anything. I work from home and it is similar to that. We just switch our brand names of cleaning and body care stuff and then talk to other people about it. If they become a customer too then as long as they are a customer (even if its 30 years!) you get a part of what they buy. its not a get rich quick, but it definitely adds up fast. switching your brand name saves you money, then you get to make money talking about it and we even get different bonus'. i actually think its a lot of fun! http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com is the website if you want to fill out a request for a phone interview. or you can send me a message and i will send you my phone number if you would rather just call and talk to me.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 11:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2010