keratosis pilaris

My ped said that my daughter has this.......which I have always mistaken as eczema. Did anyone of you have this as a kid or your child had it and has now outgrown it? I don't want my daughter to have to worry about this forever. I currently put Aquaphor on it and it really seems to help it, but we were running around and really busy for like 3 days, getting home late on those nights and it seemed to get so much worse as I didn't put the lotion on on those days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here it is! There's a few products. A body scrub, a cleanser, and a lotion I believe.

http://sephora.com/search/search_results.jhtml;jsessionid=HQIYN4QNOLRZWCV0KRTQQAQ?command=text&attr1=KP&attr2=&%2Fcom%2Flvmh%2Fcommerce%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2Fiphrase%2Fproxy%2FIPhraseSearchFormHandler.search=search&_D%3A%2Fcom%2Flvmh%2Fcommerce%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2Fiphrase%2Fproxy%2FIPhraseSearchFormHandler.search=+&searchString=KP&x=0&y=0&_DARGS=%2Fincludes%2FsearchFinder.jhtml
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have it! I have had it for as long as I can remember. It used to bother me when I was growing up, I was self conscious about it. But really, it's not that big of a deal. I don't know about your daughter's KP but mine never irritated me or anything, just looked different. There is a product made that's specifically for KP, it's sold at Sephora stores as well as online. I'm going to look up the link for you.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010