What should i do? My 3 year old acts growner then me!!!!!

last night i was just talkin to my three year old Anias, She was talkin more than me like she knew akll the words that i was saying .

sha was literly talkin like coursing and stuff like that i was surprise i mean What Should I Do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Maybe learn how to spell..Get an education..

Anonymous

• Set a better example. I assume you said she was cursing at you? She heard the words from somewhere, limit them in your vocabulary when she is around.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Does Anus know that growner isn't a word??
    Anonymous

• girl you need help! I think you need to learn to spell and tell your baby shes not allowed to talk to you like that! :) good luck
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• she learns what she lives. i just hope she doesn't find out what her name represents. if she does you will have a lot more problems than what you have now.
    Anonymous

• I think YOU need to get an education. STOP CURSING!!! she's learning it from YOU!

Anonymous

• I hope she talks better than you.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallMy guess would be go back and finish school before you bring more children into the world that also will not know how to speak and spell correctly

Anonymous

• Well, it wouldn't be THAT hard for a 3yo to talk better and more adult like than you, quite honestly. Also, maybe you should cut out the swearing and she won't mimic it. Some moms really do need a license to breed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• HOLD ON ALL YALL NEED TO STOP THAT SHIT I DONT CURSE AROUND MY GODDAMN KIDS THEY MUST GET IT FROM THE BABY SITTER PLUZ BITCH I FINSH SKOOL BITCH I WENT TO SKOOL FOR NURSE BEATY HAIR AND 4 OTHER DIFFRENT KINDS OF DEGREES WAT THE FUK DID U DO HOE
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 12:21 AM on May. 14, 2010